MONDAY
Today was Joshua's first day of swim classes for the summer. He's excited to be back in the water, but sure wishes it was a bit warmer! We stayed for a few hours after class and swam outside too. The pool has a really cool water slide that I really should take a picture of while Joshua is on it, but I'm usually on it with him! They have a really nice picnic area as well, so we like to stay and eat our lunch there too.
We tried painting outside with water bottles and washable paint, but the colors didn't come out very bright. Need to add more paint next time!
TUESDAY
Today we also had swimming, but the weather was yucky after class, so we decided to go bowling again instead of swim outside. Then we finished the day with a light saber duel!
WEDNESDAY
More swimming today and they always get to do fun jumps at the end of class. Joshua also had a fun play date with his friend Katherine, from school. She has a pool, so even more swimming! I goofed and forgot to take pictures. :0(
THURSDAY
Last day of swimming this week and then a visit to the park. Joshua also had Taekwondo and thankfully I remembered to snap a shot.
FRIDAY
Today Joshua had a play date with one of his best friends, Daniel. They were so excited to see each other that they shared a big hug. When we took Daniel home, I got to talking to his mom and come to find out, she had been a student and TA of my dad's when he was teaching in MI. What a small world!
SATURDAY
It's Star Wars night at the Whitecaps! Our local baseball team is only a few minutes from our house and we couldn't pass up going to Star Wars night. They even had fireworks after the game. A great way to end the week.

















No comments:
Post a Comment